Halpern Capital, founded in 2002, is a boutique investment bank and broker-dealer, primarily focused on advisory and capital raising services. We are members of FINRA, SIPC.
- We have a strong track record of success under a variety of market conditions, with the firmís key members having raised about $1 billion.
- We have assisted and advised our clients with capital raises for expansion, M&A, financial restructuring and management buy-outs.
- In addition to traditional financing methods (e.g., PIPES, RDs, ATMs), we have developed innovative and efficient alternative financing methods called Structured Term Equity Placement (STEP) which provide capital via tranches.
- We have expertise in using convertible structures to provide non-shelf issuers with significant flexibility.
- We have developed a network of institutional investors that go well beyond our borders to expand our deal distribution network.